One Day Workshops
Delivering Your Business Plans Successfully
Why "project manage" your business?
Projects taking longer and overspending has become "the norm" in today's organisations.
Whether government, local authorities, start-ups, public or private companies nobody seems immune.
What a pity, because it doesn't have to be like this.
These introductory workshops will explain the fundamental steps for delivering successful projects within your business.
Who should attend?
Business leaders who get frustrated by late and overspent projects are welcome.
Also, Engineers, Professionals, Managers and Directors from all sectors - from start-ups to large enterprise.
If you want to improve business outcomes through better managed projects then these workshops are for you.
Those interested in a project management career will find much to learn from attending.
- An understanding of simple yet proven project management methods.
- How to apply our methods to achieve your business goals.
- How to evaluate your own project skills, processes and tools.
The one day workshops are offered across the UK. Please call to
find out exact venues and dates
- South West: Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset
- Mid West: Gloucestershire, North Somerset & Bristol, Wiltshire
- South: Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire
- South East: Kent, Surrey, East Sussex, West Sussex
- Greater London: North, Central, South East & South West London
- West Merica: Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire
- North Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicesteshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire
- East: Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk
- North West: Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside
- North East & South Yorkshire : East Yorkshire & Ryedale, South Yorkshire
- Yorkshire & Cleveland : Cleveland, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
- North: Cumbria, Durham, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland
- Edinburgh & Borders: Borders, Dumfries & Galloway, Edinburgh & Lothian, Fife
- West & Central Scotland: Argyll, Ayr, Central Scotland, Perth, West Central Scotland
- Grampian & Highland: Grampian, Highlands & Tayside
- South Wales: Dyfed, Glamorgan, Gwent
- North Wales: North Eastern & North Western Counties
- Northern Ireland: Belfast & Co Down and North & West Northern Ireland
Times: From 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Price: £240.00 including VAT. (Payment in Advance.)
Book your place by calling John Cornish on +44 (0) 1725 553 199 or email to email@example.com
John Cornish MBA, FCIM, Chartered Marketer
Micro Planning International Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1725 553199
Mob: +44 (0) 7799 516 735
PS: Your views on this website are very welcome - especially on how it can be enhanced giving better value to Project Managers.